About Jamie Little
Jamie joined Cotney Construction Law in 2018 and has over 10 years experience as an attorney practicing in Tennessee, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Her practice encompasses all areas of construction law including construction defect litigation, lien law, bond law, building code violation defense, bid protests, DBE certification protests, contractor licensing defense, OSHA defense, and contract review and drafting.
Prior to joining Cotney Construction Law, Jamie worked at a boutique law firm in Nashville which focused solely on construction litigation and whose clients consisted of general contractors, subcontractors, developers, architects, engineers, and material suppliers.
Jamie’s connection to the industry is strong. Growing up in Huntington, West Virginia, her father spent his entire career as a residential and commercial landscaper. Living next door to the nursery, Jamie’s fondest childhood memory is running in the sprinklers throughout the rows and rows of trees on hot summer days.
- Appalachian School of Law, J.D.
- Marshall University, B.S.
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for The Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for The Northern District of West Virginia
- US District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
Honors & Distinctions
- Alpha Chi Sigma, Professional Chemistry Fraternity, Marshall University
- Student Ambassador, Appalachian School of Law
- Law Clerk to the Honorable William S. Thompson, Circuit Court Judge