About Dave Eckelmann
Dave Eckelmann joined Cotney Construction Law in 2019 as an associate attorney in the Nashville office.
Dave has firsthand experience in the construction industry. As the son of a general contractor, Dave worked as a laborer for his father’s company, Eckelmann Bros. Construction, LLC., from 2007 until his graduation from college in 2013. His duties included roofing, demolition, excavation, framing, painting, and repairs.
Prior to joining Cotney Construction Law, Dave clerked for the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Civil Litigation Division of the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Lafayette College, A.B.
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission, Honors Summer Intern, Atlanta, GA.
- Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General, Civil Litigation Clerk, Harrisburg, PA.
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry, Press Assistant, Harrisburg, PA.
Honors and Activities
- Vanderbilt University Law School Dean’s Scholar