About Taylor Tisdell
Taylor Tisdell joined Cotney Construction Law in 2019. Taylor’s ties to the construction industry come through her family. Her father works for a drywall company and her brothers work in the pipeline industry.
Taylor was born and raised in Bemidji, Minnesota. She completed her undergraduate degree in Political Science at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities before moving to Nashville to attend Vanderbilt Law School.
Prior to joining Cotney Construction Law, Taylor interned for a state senator in Minnesota. During law school, Taylor worked as a legal extern for FEMA in the Regulatory Affairs Division in Washington, D.C., and as a law clerk for Fidelity National Title Insurance in Omaha, Nebraska.
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Political Science, B.A.
- Vanderbilt Law School, J.D.
- Minnesota State Senate, Senate Intern, St. Paul, MN
- Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Legal Extern, Washington, D.C.
- Fidelity National Title Insurance, Law Clerk, Omaha, NE
Honors and Activities
- Chancellor’s Law Scholar
- Dean’s Leadership Award